Student Assistant Position
The student assistant will work under the supervision of Associate Director Madelyn Ross and Sr. Program Coordinator Zhaojin Ji, and will perform a variety of program-related tasks, including:
· Helping to coordinate students study trips;
· Updating China Studies Program website;
· Helping to design program flyers and communications;
· Assisting with organization and registration for programs and events including China Studies luncheon and China Forum events.
· Eligible to work as a student employee at the SAIS DC campus;
· Demonstrated knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin);
· Excellent office technology, organizational and communication skills;
· Web management with website editing experience.