Operations - Student communications and events coordinator Position
The SAIS Operations Office seeks a student to build and implement an effective marketing strategy and support for all facets of Operations. Special projects oriented. Assist with new grab-and-go marketing and many other special projects as assigned. Review and work with students on student led events.
· A creative individual who is aware of and open to multiple approaches to marketing
· Organized and detail oriented
· Must be able to communicate effectively and concisely
· Experience using social media (Facebook and Twitter primarily)
· Experience with digital marketing, both expanding outreach and maintaining customer engagement
· Photography and Photoshop experience a plus