Research Assistant for Professor Giagheddu Position
Professor Marta Giagheddu is opening one vacancy for a Research Assistant position to work with her during the spring semester. Below is a short description. Applicants are welcome to contact her in case of questions.
- Field: Macroeconomics (international macroeconomics/financial economics)
- Task: Assist in literature review, data collection from public sources and data analysis.
- Required background: Major in Economics (or comparable economics coursework), Previous coding experience (STATA and/or MATLAB) and previous experience with data analysis, Quantitative subject coursework.
- Time: 10 weeks part-time (10 hours per week). Pay 18 USD per hour. Starting Mid-March 2020.
- Deadline for application: February 28, 2020. To apply send a CV, transcripts and a sample code written by you to firstname.lastname@example.org