Summer Research Assistant Position
Job DescriptionResearch Assistant for Reischauer Center for East Asian Studies
The Reischauer Center for East Asian Studies will be hiring a student worker to assist with research, office duties, event planning, and editing documents for publication. The research assistant will directly report to Reischauer Center Director, Dr. Kent Calder, and Program Coordinator, Neave Denny.
An interest in East Asian cultures, current events, and policy is a plus. The research assistant must have exceptional English writing and editing skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop primary sources and analysis on East Asia relations
- Translate/interpret using East Asian language skills in reading, writing, and speaking
- Data analysis and fact checking
- Editing and formatting monographs, books, and podcasts for publication
- Updating social media account and creating write-ups of recent events
- Supporting Program Coordinator with office tasks when needed
Start Date and Working Hours are Negotiable and on a need basis (most likely 10-15 hours).
through the HR student worker application website.
Please direct any questions or interest Neave Denny (firstname.lastname@example.org), Program Coordinator of the Reischauer Center.