HNC Admissions Student Worker - Nanjing, China Position
The Hopkins-Nanjing Center (HNC) Washington Office is hiring an admissions student worker based in Nanjing, China for the 2020-2021 academic year! As an HNC student, you are the perfect choice to represent the Nanjing experience to prospective students. The selected admissions student worker will work collaboratively to produce content for the HNC blog and social media platforms, represent the HNC in virtual information sessions, and assist with admissions interviews and prospective student communication.
- Assist with HNC recruitment email campaign and online advertising.
- Communicate with prospective students via email, phone, or in-person.
- Write blog posts for the HNC blog about your experiences in Nanjing including academics, student life, events, etc.
- Participate in virtual information sessions with prospective students.
- Conduct admissions interviews with HNC applicants.
- Conduct interviews with alumni and students for the HNC blog and Johns Hopkins SAIS website.
- Assist with managing the HNC’s social media presence.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to share experiences at the HNC and Johns Hopkins SAIS with the HNC/SAIS community and prospective students in a professional manner.
- Willingness to independently develop and carry out engaging social media and blog content.
- Flexible schedule to assist with occasional afterhours events and/or information sessions.
- Must have completed and submitted FAFSA form by July 1, 2020.
- Previous communications and/or blogging experience preferred.
- Strong writing skills preferred.
- A maximum of 10 hours per week at the SAIS student worker rate of $15.00/hour.