MAIR Interviewer Position
The SAIS Admissions Office is hiring 12-15 student interviewers for the Fall 2020 semester. MAIR Interviewers will work closely with SAIS Admissions staff to conduct optional student interviews for Master of Arts in International Relations (MAIR) applicants to the Washington, DC campus. All interviews will be conducted virtually on the Zoom platform.
- Conduct a maximum of five 60-minute interviews per week (includes time to complete an interview write-up).
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Second-year MA student in good academic standing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and qualities which offer evidence of a genuine interest in conducting interviews with prospective students.
- Available for two 1.5-hour training sessions on September 11 and September 18.
- Must have completed and submitted FAFSA form by time of application.
- International applicants must be currently residing in the US to be eligible for virtual employment.
- 5 hours per week at the SAIS student worker rate of $15.00/hr.