Student Assistant, IDEV Position
Need a highly motivated, very organized, self-starting first year IDEV student to assist the Director and IDEV faculty in administrative tasks and serve as the IDEV Practicum coordinator for the Spring term.
Tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Helping adjuncts (6) set up office hours and posting them online on Blackboard.
- Managing IDEV student list for emails regarding Practicum and Graduation, and following up on certain Graduation related tasks.
- Assisting the Director to set up in-person meetings (should they be allowed)
- Assisting with organizing and turning over IDEV program-related materials to professors and administration
- In addition, the student will also perform the following tasks for the Practicum.
Student coordinator will make a presentation explaining what is expected of each student regarding their travel, and will coordinate Concur training to guide students in submitting receipts. The coordinator will update the shared drive (already created) to ensure that all interim and final deliverables and presentation materials can be reviewed by Professor Raul Roman and Tanvi Nagpal.
The student worker should ideally be located in DC. Students will be paid $15/hour.