Social Media/Marketing Position
- Maintain brand standards online and with marketing materials
- Create and design social media graphics
- Research current audience trends
- Design and implement social media and marketing strategy to align with business goals
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Maintain store and update website with new merchandise, create new pages when necessary
- Post and advertise on on social media, and on campus
- Analyze data to forecast possible inventory discrepancies.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in windows-based software such as excel, word and internet applications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Deadline oriented and able to multi-task several task at once
- Must be creative