January Student Assistant Position
The Admissions Office is hiring student workers for the January 2021 intersession to work on a major data processing project which requires great attention to detail and critical analysis. Student assistants will be trained and work closely with the Admissions staff on a daily basis.
· Students will perform database updates and validation on historical admissions data
· Other tasks as assigned.
· SAIS student in good academic standing.
· Good data processing skills and attention to detail
· Highly proficient with Excel
· Training will be provided for specific SAIS systems and tools needed for project
· Students must be currently residing in the US to be eligible for this position
· Students are eligible to work up to 40 hrs/week over the January intersession