Student Assistant, Office of Co-Curricular and Experiential Learning (CCEL) Position
The Co-Curricular and Experiential Learning Office (CCEL) is hiring a student to provide general administrative assistance to the office, including supporting select professional skills courses, experiential learning courses and activities, and other tasks.
The position requires up to 10 hours or less of work per week at $15/hour.
The preferred candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, exceptional attention to detail, and be highly reliable in terms of punctuality and task completion deadlines.
- Must be a current SAIS full time student
- Ability to communicate and interact positively and effectively with faculty, staff and students
- Ability to communicate in a clear and friendly manner both orally and in writing
- Possess sound judgment and strong organizational skills
- Speak, read and write English fluently
- Be familiar and have decent knowledge with Microsoft systems, web-based educational tools such as Zoom, Teams and various SAIS systems
- Maintain enrollment in the minimum number of hours required by University policy
- Support CCEL office and professional skills course instructors with needs for their classes.
- Support CCEL office and experiential learning course professors (practicums and others) with needs for their classes.
- Assist CCEL office in coordination of any travel related issues in the future, for projects such as practicums and study trips
- Assist with special projects as assigned