SAIS Review Editor-in-Chief Position
The SAIS Review Editor-in-Chief:
- Oversees and leads all editorial and financial operations, including coordinating the Editorial Board, assistant editors, and journal contributors.
- Manages relations with the Foreign Policy Institute, JHU Press, and the SAIS Review Advisory Board.
- Supervises the publication of all print, web, and podcast content, as well as all outreach, publicity, and social media post.
- Organizes and moderates a launch event for each print issue of the journal.
- Organizes and moderates an Advisory Board meeting once per semester.