SAIS Review Senior Editor Position
The SAIS Review Senior Editor:
- Oversees and coordinates editing timelines between the assistant editors and authors.
- Serves as final editor for all journal content.
- Annually reviews, edits, and delivers training for assistant editors.
- Maintains regular communication with assistant editors and authors regarding deadlines, opportunities to participate, and editing processes.
- Annually updates and maintains the SAIS Review Style Guide in accordance with the Chicago Manual of Style and journal preferences.